Wednesday, May 1, 2013

a few great things.

 

{ONE} This:
 Haha. so silly. Happy May ;) 
{via}

{TWO} Evenings spent on the deck.

  
 {follow me on Instagram}

{THREE} That I'm watching 19 Kids and Counting as I write this. And that The Little Couple is on next. #idontcarewhatyousayaboutmytvchoices Ok, that hashtag was too long. Apologies.

{FOUR} That the day after I said I was taking a blogging break, I blog.

{FIVE} Rediscovering Tumblr. I like a good time sucker.

{SIX} The Great Gatsby comes out in 10 days!

{via}

{SEVEN} A bathtime mohawk turned adorable bedhead.


Happy first day of May, friends!

2 comments:

Tori G said...

That little munchkin is too cute for words!

Miranda said...

haha i have seen that "it's gonna be may" thing a few times and it makes me laugh (and sing it) every time! I am so excited for The Great Gatsby to come out!!!