Monday, April 8, 2013

let's mingle!


Actually, I'll admit that I hate mingling. I'm not what you'd call a social butterfly. I enjoy going out with friends and in high school and college my variety of extra-curriculars kept me bouncing between social groups. That being said, I'm a generally quiet person and not the best at small talk. I'm so glad we had a receiving line at our wedding because I was able to say hi to everyone without being forced to make rounds at the reception.

Why are you participating in this link-up then??

Well, despite everything I just told you, I really and truly like getting to know people and enjoy hearing others' life stories. And my blog reading list needs some spring cleaning- out with the ones I never read and in with some awesome new ones!  Care to join? Go see Logan or Tarole!

Happy Monday!

No comments: