Wednesday, April 10, 2013

just scratching the surface: an unoriginal post

Today I'm bringing you none other than a list of pins. I have TWENTY-ONE posts (21!!!!) saved in my drafts, including typical baby, fashion, and recipe posts. There are also deeper, more personal ones that have been in the works for awhile now. Every time I sit down to work on them I just can't seem to get the words out correctly. Lately my writing has no flow. While I wait for the groove to come back, I'll crank out some link-up posts. They take a lot less effort.

Here's what I've pinned as of late: 

HP humor.
Gotta love a good Harry Potter reference. 

bright student vs. gifted learner (Some are good, but keep in mind the lazy gifted learner who won't make more work for themselves!)
 Where all my teachers at?? Although this chart doesn't match every Bright or Gifted Learner, it's a good reference for conversations with parents.

Outdoor Family photo session.
We'll be taking outdoor family pictures this spring or summer. I love this pose!

Reese’s Pieces Basketball Cake
So cute! First birthday party idea :) (Yes, already!)

Pinned Image
Summer fun!

 Pinned Image
 So pretty-- the stone makes for a great mini-accent wall.

Pinned Image
 Not sure why I'm pinning Halloween stuff- but this is a cute idea.

Bwahaha! #lol
This is my husband- ha!

Happy Wednesday Hump Day!

2 comments:

Jessica DeFord said...

LOOOVE your pins!! New follower from Oh How Pinteresting, precious blog!
www.thedefords.blogspot.com

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

hummy bear Popsicles?! those rock!!