Tuesday, April 2, 2013

{holiday snapshots}

 I'm not feeling very wordy today so I'll just leave you with some pictures from our holiday celebrations. We had a wonderful time visiting with relatives and watching Paxton experience his first Easter!




 {outfit}


My outfit inspiration:
chambray layering


Necklaces and nursing don't go well together so I opted for the cute handmade earrings my parents brought me from their recent trip to Hawaii. And boots were substituted for flats because poor Ohio is still experiencing below average temps :(


And last, but most definitely not least, JD and I topped off our Monday with a froyo date. His (peanut butter w/ mini M&Ms) and Hers (Vanilla and Peanut Butter, Raspberry Chocolate bites, and frosted animal crackers) Yum!!

2 comments:

Kimberly Cotter said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now I want froyo. I think you did great with the outfit! And BYW, love the new design :)

eliz said...

Great outfit! you guys match...:-)