Friday, April 5, 2013

{happies & crappies}

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up
+ It's Friday!! I've said it before and I'll say it again: stay-at-home moms live for the weekend just like everyone else. I love actually getting to see my husband.

+ Ohio is finally getting with the program on the weather department. All 60's in the 5 day forecast?! I'll take it. Even if it's supposed to rain for 3 of them.

+ It's not even 9am and I have dishes washed and laundry going. #winning

+ I'm linking up a couple of my old "must have" posts with Kailtyn for the first installment of

Preparing For A Little One

Go check it out :) Mommas-to-be can get some good advice on what to register for and all you veterans out there can share some knowledge!

- Our cat rounded up a MOUSE yesterday. Inside. Ew. The whole situation was actually pretty comical. The cat started chasing the mouse and the dog started chasing the cat. When we all realized what was going on, we got in on it too. Total cartoon moment! But I do not want to think about that mouse having friends.

Happy Friday to all! :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

ugh i hate spiders but i would freak out if there was a mouse in my house! which is weird because i used to work at a pet store and had a pet mouse! haha...i just don't like the wild ones

Meghan said...

I hate mice!!!