Monday, April 1, 2013

{a success story}

I completed all 5 of my 5 for Five goals last week!

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
April Fools'!

Did I get 'cha? I'm really not sure why anyone would believe that since I rarely complete even 3, but that was the only joke I could think of. Actually an obvious one would be to say that I'm pregnant with baby #2. This Throwback Thursday Instagram pic actually got a couple people and I wasn't even trying.

First bump picture (15 weeks, maybe?) this time last year. {Follow me: @sdenen}

Our family won't be expanding any time soon. I do want to have kids fairly close in age, so hopefully no more than 3 years between each one.

However, baby talk is not on the agenda for today- let's take at my To-Do List for this week! {Easter weekend update coming tomorrow! Sneak peak: It involves a baby in a sweater vest.}

Last Week:
(1) Workout 3 times. NOPE.
(2) Get this new blog design finished. YES!
(3) Iron. NOPE.
(4) Take Paxton's 7 month pictures. YES!

(5) Pump, pump, pump! NOPE.

This Week:
(1) Complete the online applications I've started.
(2) Blog 5 days.
(3) Don't eat all of my Easter candy.
(4) Organize shoes.
(5) Make baby food.

Happy Monday :) Don't be too gullible. 

No comments: