Tuesday, April 30, 2013

a break.

Pinned Image
 {via}

I apologize for the slacking going on around here lately. Living with my parents means that I have adult interaction during the day. I spend time visiting with them in the mornings when I would usually blog. I'm also working out on a regular basis (yay me!), which takes up Paxton's morning nap time. Honestly, I just haven't felt the need to write as much as I used to....maybe because I'm back around family and friends and can share my life with them again. I know many bloggers live very full social, work, and personal lives and STILL blog 5 times a week. More power to you! I just don't think it's for me. At least not at this point in my life. I'm not here to say goodbye for good, but I'll only be popping in a couple times a week or as I see fit. I'm most definitely still be reading, though- the Bloglovin' app is my best friend.

I miss the blog world when I'm gone, but can't justify sitting in front of this screen for the amount of time it takes to crank out posts every day. My little boy is growing up right before my eyes and I don't want to miss a minute of it. I want to soak up every bit of being a SAHM that I can, because I know it won't be like this forever. So, I'll be around, and I'll still say hello on your pages now and then!

And who knows...my decision might change in a week :-P

Pinned Image
{via}

No comments: