Tuesday, March 12, 2013

trendy tot: spring fashion

I'm itching to get Paxton some new clothes for spring. The only thing that's held me back thus far is this move. It wouldn't have been the best idea to come home with bags of more stuff, just to pack it up and haul it somewhere else. I can practice patience through the drive today (don't stop at any malls, don't stop at any malls...) and until we get unpacked. After that, a few of these items will be MINE. Well, Paxton's.



I do my best to stay away from places like Baby Gap, H & M, and Gymboree because my wallet can't handle them. However, I just had to add a few of those more expensive items to our wish list. How adorable?! I also realize this is labeled Spring Fashion, yet there's a sweatshirt in the mix. It's the Midwest, people, sweatshirts may be necessary at some point in each of the12 months.

Now it's time for me to go get my trendy tot out of bed, pack up stuff as much crap as possible into our car, and head #backtobuckeyenation. (Why, yes, I have created a hashtag for our move in case you wanted to follow every detail-- @sdenen)

Happy Tuesday :) 

 

7 comments:

Karen said...

Those shorts are so cute! I almost bought the same pair for my son last week.

Shawna said...

Stopping by from the link up--love that stripe blue romper! I am sad that my youngest just grew out of rompers like that :-( Good luck with your move!

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

Great picks! I love preppy clothes on boys!

Kelly Slater said...

So, so cute! We were just at Old Navy last weekend, and my hubby and I were raving over all the little boy clothes and accessories. Hurry up Spring!

Kelly Slater said...

PS- Ohio is cold and gloomy today! :o( Safe Travels!

Hannah/ Mommarazzi said...

New follower, also a buckeye :) & yay for moving back! I love your little one's spring picks, can't wait to see him rocking them :)

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop :) You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more.

You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com