Thursday, March 21, 2013

suit lust

Today, on this second day of Spring, as snow falls outside my window, I bring you a post about summer fashion. It's actually a great time to pick out a bathing suit. Maybe this will make me get off my butt and complete Jillian Michael's 6 Week Six Pack. Or not.

This year, for the first time since I was under the age of 13, I'm looking for a one-piece suit. Although I'm almost down to my pre-pregnacy weight, my tummy does not look the same. This summer will also be a little different in that I'll actually be swimming rather than sunning. I'm so excited to take Paxton to the pool for the first time! There's no room for wardrobe malfunctions while splashing around with my baby, so straps are a must.

I'm hoping to purchase (at least) one of these in the near future.

Victoria's Secret
Draped Halter One-piece (also in coral)

Retro One-piece (optional straps, also in aqua and black)

Firm Control Draped One-piece (also in coral, black, blue, and black/gold polka dots)

Firm Control Shaping Halter One-piece (also comes in blue snakeskin, eggplant, red, and black)

 Target
 Merona Women's One-Piece (also comes in gray, black, and blue)

Clean Water Women's One-Shoulder 1-Piece (also comes in pink and black) 

 Clean Water Women's Polka Dot 1-Piece (also comes in aqua, coral, and black)

Kohl's
  Dana Buchman One-Shoulder One-Piece (also comes in black)

 Croft and Barrow Fit for Your Hip Minimizer Bandeau One-Piece (also comes in black and zebra)

 Chaps Colorblock Halter One-Piece

 Dana Buchman Ruched Halter One-Piece (also comes in black)

Ahh, sunshine and warm breezes- hurry uuuuuup! 

No comments: