Friday, March 29, 2013

jerk face {friday's letters}

That's what my cat is being lately, so the first letter goes to him.

Dear Bert- Quit storing up all your energy for 5 am. Nobody else shares your excitement for life at that time. More importantly, stop pushing open the baby's door. If you wake him up again (by jumping in his crib or otherwise) my rage will boil over. That being said, thanks for letting the baby pull your tail. It makes him super happy.

Dear Paxton- You are the best, but these morning naps need to be just a tad longer. Also, how are you so cute??



{prune 'stache}

Dear Job Applications- Why do you have to be so complicated? Does it really matter how many semester hours I took in my major? I HAVE A DEGREE, which means I completed everything I was supposed to.

Dear JD- Thanks for coming home every day with a smile on your face even though your new job isn't the greatest (yet). Your sacrifice for this family shows how much you love Cuddle Bug and me.

Dear Ohio weather- At least you're expected to hit the average temperature range tomorrow.  Let's keep doing that.

Dear Bates Motel- You make Mondays more enjoyable. Keeping my eyes open until 11 is a bit of a challenge, but I'll do it for you. #25goingon60



Dear Mint Skinny Jeans- Why are you eluding me?? I just want a pair that fits and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

 mint jeans

Dear Shoe Collection- You need to be pared down. I'm not even the type of girl that gets super excited about shoes and buys them all the time. I'm more of the girl who never gets rid of anything. If you haven't been worn in a year, you're outta here.

Dear Buckeyes- Thanks for the win last night!! Let's keep 'em coming...but maybe not another nail biter? I don't like having panic attacks.

JD and I have a wonderfully relaxing Easter weekend planned and I cannot wait to put Paxton in his tie and sweater vest :)

Happy Friday to all!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

What a cutie, I love that last pic of him!

Hope you have a great day!

xx

Kelly

Kristen Alexis said...

I agree with the
Mint jeans thing... I don't get why they're so expensive!!

Miranda said...

i love those jeans...i am obsessed with colored jeans! and Paxton is super cute! like his baby legs!