Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm...

{Loving} Revlon Liquid Quick Dry. Guys- I painted my toenails before bed a couple days ago and woke up with no smudges. No imprint of the sheets. Nothing. This stuff is going to change my life, I know it.
 {via}

{Listening to} The quiet hum of the baby monitor. Just put the little one down for his morning nap.

{Sitting} On our couch. WAY too many hours in the last 6 months have been spent on this couch. I'll be glad to see it go when we donate it. Oh, and when we move we'll be living in a house with a kitchen table. No more meals on the couch!

{Excited for} Easter- Our first holiday in 2 1/2 years without travel!! Only a 15 minute drive to my aunt's house? Awesome.

{Drinking} International Delight Iced Coffee mocha flavor. ID came out with iced coffee while I was pregnant and I so badly wanted to try it, but as far as I know, there isn't a decaf version. My local grocery store had a dollar off coupon, so I snagged a 4-pack. I'm not in love, but they're satisfying my coffee craving since I don't want to brave the weather to go to Starbucks.

{Trying to} Resist having another Kashi granola bar.

{Thankful for} The roof over my head. I can't imagine not having a home, especially in the midst of this weather.

{Reading} Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger. Typical chick-lit. Great for the evenings when I just want to turn my brain off.

Chasing Harry Winston
{via}
 
{Needing} Retail therapy. I'll take these outfits, please.

Pinned Image
{via}

Pinned Image
{via}

Add a blazer.
{via}

{Planning to} Let the dirty dishes sit in the sink.

{Watching} Nothing at the moment, but I'm about to turn on some DVR'd Teen Mom. And I can't wait to watch some Duck Dynasty tonight. I may be the last person in America to finally get on this wagon. These guys are absolutely hilarious.

 
{via Google images}
{Suffering from} Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Okay, so I haven't been formally diagnosed, but I swear I have it. I need to feel the sun on my skin, a warm breeze in my hair, and hear some birds chirping ASAP.

Pinned Image
{via}
{Proud of} Paxton. He's learning more and more every day and becoming such a "big boy" :)

{via}
 
{Ready for} The weekend. There's so much packing and cleaning that needs done that I just can't do when I'm home with Paxton by myself.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the International Iced coffee. I get the bigger jug at walmart but now I am going to have look for the 4 pack! How is that book? I saw you were reading it on Good Reads...

Emily said...

Oh, I might have to try that quick dry stuff!