Thursday, March 7, 2013

crushes


Erin is hosting a fun link-up today all about blog love. Originally my plan was to pick 5 or so of my favorite blogs and write a little paragraph about why each is awesome. Then I couldn't stop myself and picked 15 (not counting the awesome host!). I scratched the paragraph idea, but I can tell you I don't miss a post from these ladies. Some are married, some aren't. Some have kids, some don't. Some are fashion, cooking, or DIY gurus, and others...well, you get the point. There's something for everyone here, so take a look!

Miranda
Aimless Translation

Alyx

Amanda
 photo button-2_zpsfa3ebf97.jpg
Jesslyn Amber
Heart Like Mine | Jesslyn Amber

Katie
Katers Potaters

Kelly
Keeping Up With Kelly & Co

Stormy

Jessica
 Little Baby Garvin

Erin
Love, Fun and Football

Michelle

Danelle
outnumbered

Jenn
Party of One

Camille, Kristen, Elyse, Stephanie, Lauren, and Kendra
SixSistersStuff.com

Kim
{sure • fine • whatever}

Eliz 

These are not my only favs. My Daily Reads page above includes a few more blogs I can't get enough of. I do my best to actually read the blogs I follow, which is why my butt is glued to my couch for an hour (or two) each morning. I love getting a sneak peek into these wonderful ladies day-to-day, exchanging advice, and getting great ideas for my kitchen, closet, and family. Blogging has enhanced my life in a way I never thought possible and it's all because of the blogs I follow and those who follow me. Thanks, girls <3

4 comments:

Kimberly Cotter said...

Awwww, thanks for the love! I never miss any of your posts, either :) Hope the packing is going well!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the shout out! TOTALLY made me smile :) Hope the pre-move everything is going well! XO

eliz said...

I'm famous!!! hahaha Going to check some of these ladies out too!

Miranda said...

you are too sweet! thank you! i love your blog as well! can i say i am sad you are moving out of Wisconsin even though i never met you lol.