Monday, March 25, 2013

{5 for Five} & changes

The little man turns 7 months old today! I really can't believe he's been a part of our lives for over a year and out here with us for 7 months. Crazy stuff. Monthly update will be posted in the next couple days.

You may also have noticed some changes around these parts. Hello, new blog name! Considering I'm literally no longer A Buckeye in Badgerland, I thought a new title was warranted. "Catch Your Heart" is a part of my favorite quote (written in the header). A more detailed back story will be posted in the About Me section soon :)

Since I'm designing everything myself (using Paint and Photobucket- super high-tech!) my page may look a little funky this week. I'll be changing, debating, and changing again until I can find something that suits me. Sorry for the chaos! Also, my URL will be changing-- still a blogspot.com domain, though. Computer dummy question: Will this affect my followers, other than being slightly confusing?

Now let's get to the meaning of Mondays-- 5 for Five!

PartyOfOne
Last Week:

(1) Apply for my Ohio teaching license. DONE.
 
(2) Shop for Paxton's Easter outfit and basket goodies DONE.

(3) Organize our crap. Worked on it....ALMOST done :)

(4) Make dinner 2 times. HALF done. I ended up making this delicious Ranch Chicken on Saturday which I know isn't one of the five days we're setting goals for here, but I counted it anyway.

(5) Pump, pump, pump!
I forgot a few days, but I now have 2 bags in the freezer. Building up a stash is hard work but I know once I have some back up it will feel wonderful.


This Week:

(1) Workout 3 times. Jillian Michaels kicked my butt once last week. Not good enough.

(2) Get this new blog design finished. Having things all mis-matched is driving me crazy!

(3) Iron. I hate this chore. Probably because I'm so bad it. I iron in wrinkles.


(4) Take Paxton's 7 month pictures.


(5) Pump, pump, pump! [repeat]

Happy Monday to all! (except maybe those of us in Ohio with snow on the ground...) 

P.S- Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! And link up with Rachel and Lisette to find more great blogs!

 

2 comments:

Miranda said...

i like the new name! that chicken looks so yummy! i had to repin it!

Jenn said...

I LOVE the new name! It's wonderful! Can't wait to hear the story behind it too!

Thanks for linking up for {5 for Five}! You did incredibly last week & I know you're going to blow it out again this week!!