You may also have noticed some changes around these parts. Hello, new blog name! Considering I'm literally no longer A Buckeye in Badgerland, I thought a new title was warranted. "Catch Your Heart" is a part of my favorite quote (written in the header). A more detailed back story will be posted in the About Me section soon :)
Since I'm designing everything myself (using Paint and Photobucket- super high-tech!) my page may look a little funky this week. I'll be changing, debating, and changing again until I can find something that suits me. Sorry for the chaos! Also, my URL will be changing-- still a blogspot.com domain, though. Computer dummy question: Will this affect my followers, other than being slightly confusing?
Now let's get to the meaning of Mondays-- 5 for Five!
(1) Apply for my Ohio teaching license. DONE.
(2) Shop for Paxton's Easter outfit and basket goodies DONE.
(3) Organize our crap. Worked on it....ALMOST done :)
(4) Make dinner 2 times. HALF done. I ended up making this delicious Ranch Chicken on Saturday which I know isn't one of the five days we're setting goals for here, but I counted it anyway.
(5) Pump, pump, pump! I forgot a few days, but I now have 2 bags in the freezer. Building up a stash is hard work but I know once I have some back up it will feel wonderful.
(1) Workout 3 times. Jillian Michaels kicked my butt once last week. Not good enough.
(2) Get this new blog design finished. Having things all mis-matched is driving me crazy!
(3) Iron. I hate this chore. Probably because I'm so bad it. I iron in wrinkles.
(4) Take Paxton's 7 month pictures.
(5) Pump, pump, pump! [repeat]
Happy Monday to all! (except maybe those of us in Ohio with snow on the ground...)
P.S- Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'! And link up with Rachel and Lisette to find more great blogs!