Monday, February 11, 2013

monday inspiration

I don't know about you, but I'm needing some inspiration on this Monday morning.

Old Crow Medicine Show- Wagon Wheel

Pinned Image

Hunter Hayes- Wanted

So God Made a Farmer <3

Kacey Musgroves- Merry Go 'Round

#inspiration

 i this on repeat in my mind.

 quotes
Our weekend was relaxing. Lots of vacuuming, pureeing (see below), and a couple naps :)
  
My 5 for Five wasn't too bad either...

PartyOfOne
Last Week:
(1) Hang baby shadow box and other pictures. FAIL.

(2) Finalize JD and Paxton's Valentine's presents. DONE! Post coming on Wednesday :)

(3) Wash our new mattress pad and put it on our bed. FAIL.

(4) Make Paxton's baby food. DONE! He had avocado Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and sweet potato Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. There are 10-15 more servings of each of these in the freezer.



(5) Follow the diet! DONE! Monday-Friday at least. Sunday was the first real cheat. We started out with blueberry pancakes, which were delicious. The day really went downhill with the chicken and cheese quesadilla I had for lunch. It was accompanied by salsa and sour cream. Party in my mouth? Yes. Fight Club in my stomach? Yes. I'm not to the point in my diet where I no longer crave the off-limit foods (I don't think I ever will be!), but my body already dislikes them.

This Week:
(1) Walk with Paxton 3 days. Hopefully we can get outside once, but the others may have to be mall days.

(2) Plan healthy dinners. We are so much more likely to cheat if we don't have planned meals!

(3) Finish our January expense sheet. I need to do a little math and figure out how much we can save each month.


(4) Drink more water! I was doing so well with this but have slacked off the last week or so.


(5) Communicate with my parents more. Call, e-mail, text...hopefully all 3. I need to be better about this.

Annnd, another good reminder to start off your week: 

Quotes

4 comments:

Janna Renee said...

I am usually really good about calling my parents/grandma, but after the flu and allergies I've been bad about it. Called Grandma yesterday, though!

Jenn said...

So, your entire Monday post has significantly improved my Monday so THANK YOU :) LOVING all the songs you've posted. I'm listening to them now :)

I think 3 out of 5 is awesome & I'm excited for your goals this week ahead, too! I KNOW that you can do it!

Thanks for your support, as always!

Brenna said...

Yay- thanks for the pick me up for Monday! I am loving Hunter Hayes- so that was a great way to start my day!

Brenna

Amanda Haney said...

We have the same taste in music!! :) Great tunes