Friday, February 15, 2013

goodies.

I am so excited to share the package I received in my first ever SWAP! I've gone back and forth about participating in different blogosphere events and I'm so glad I entered this one! Lovelies Erin and Megan were the hosts and the theme for this swap was Spread the Love.

 

My package came from Halie over at Penguins, Pasta & Polka Dots :)

 photo 66a2db24-26c7-42f0-8b0a-831f4bddca5c_zps6b39515a.jpg
Yay, mail!

 photo photo22_zpsdda01772.jpg
Cute, cute, cute :)

 photo photo23_zpsc023afa0.jpg
Even the inside of the box was decorated!

 photo photo24_zpse862e8d9.jpg

It's safe to say that she NAILED it. I've already carried the candy heart notepad to the grocery store, eaten 75% of the chocolate, and enjoyed a few hot drinks out of the adorable mug. And those sparkly nail files? They're going to make my next at-home mani/pedi (scheduled for this weekend) so much more fun!

Thanks, Halie!!

Want to see what I sent to Amanda? Head on over to Princess of the Panhandle :)

We had our little family "celebration" yesterday evening.

 My little Valentine :)

 Peppers and onions, red skinned potatoes, and BACON wrapped chicken. Delicious!

JD surprised me by renting Magic Mike! Every time we get a movie through Redbox or the video store (those things still exist??) I suggest it and he shoots it down. I'm so excited to watch it tonight!!

He also gifted me spa services...whatever I choose to schedule for myself. Perfection.

My boys opened their gifts and were very pleased with my selections.




Besides the gifts I talked about here, I gave both of them some superhero books. Found at Barnes and Noble!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with love- no matter how you spent it. Happy Friday :) Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Halie Renee said...

Yay, yay, yay!! So glad you enjoyed your goodies, and that the mug made it safely! Funny story: I had actually put most all of those decorations on the outside of the box, when my (now!) fiance tells me that's not allowed since they're not flat. (He used to work at UPS so I guess he knows what he's talking about.) So then I had to remove all of them and put them inside as well! Haha :) At least it still looked cute in there! Happy (late) Valentine's Day again!

Erin said...

Hah yay yay yay! Halie rocks and so do you! :) I love that she decorated the inside of the box haha, and that mug is def cute!

It was actually my first ever swap too haha, so I'm glad it MOSTLY went off without a hitch ;) Thanks for joining in girl!!

Emily said...

Such cute pictures! I love that ruffle top you're wearing!