Wednesday, February 27, 2013

{check-up}

Since January has come and gone and February is on its way out, I wanted to take a look at my resolutions and see how I'm doing. Checking in every couple months should help get these accomplished!
 2013
 {pic via}
(1) Grow out hair.  - Haven't gotten it cut yet :)

(2) Lose baby weight. - 10 more lbs (and lots of tightening!) to go.

(3) Use all 1/2 empty toiletries and cosmetics.  - Several bottles have been used and thrown away. I can't be the only one guilty of keeping a thousand half used and empty containers all over my bathroom, right?

(4) Complete as many 101 in 1001 goals as possible. The following goals are now IN PROGRESS:
 
         (64) Weigh 130 lbs- This is below my pre-pregnancy weight, so it's different than my resolution.

         (69) Send mail to someone each month for a year. In the beginning of January, I sent our adorable Christmas thank yous. In February I sent Valentines to a few family members, a birthday package to my sister, and participated in the Spread the Love Valentines Blog Swap!

         (86) Blog at least twice a week for 6 months. This may actually already be accomplished, I just have to double check a calendar.

(5) Throw away/donate something I'm not using every month.  - Went through my closets and drawers. Packed up clothes that are too small (will be giving them to my sister) and threw away socks with holes. I also re-organized our important papers and got rid of ones we don't need anymore.

And here's a quick looksie at how I'm doing with the goals I've set for my 25th year of life. Click the image below to check out the whole list!

sparkle2
{pic via}
 
(11) New blog design/layout- Got a new welcome picture/message, new sidebar labels, new font, switched around the layout, and got a signature. Next up-- new header.


(22) Complete a DIY project/craft for our home- Baby shadow box {Post here.}

 


So far, so good I think! Let's see if I can keep this up :)

Oh, and there's a BIG announcement coming soon-- stay tuned!

5 comments:

Erin said...

You are doing great girl!!! :) I really want to make one of those 101 in 1001 lists, or bucket lists of sorts. I'm thinking of doing a list for my 26th year of life since my bday is coming up in a couple months!

And I haaaate how many half-used toiletries stick around forever. I'm gonna add that to my list of things to declutter and use up!!

Mateya said...

Love that shadow box! Great idea!

LacyLouise said...

I found you via Sara's blog for the mommy confessions:) great job! newest follower and I LOVE that DIY project

Valerie Griffin said...

found your blog through Sara's! I'm about to be a first time mom myself. I'm almost 36 weeks with a little baby boy! excited to read more about your life with your little man :)

Mary said...

Wow nice job!!!