+ finished painting my nails. Now both hands have polish and I don't look like a total nut job.
+ Finally got a new mattress pad for our bed. The one we're currently using has holes in every corner and comes off all the time. The result is waking up in a very strange, tangled position.
+ Tried to explain to JD what the purpose of a mattress pad was and then realized I had no idea.
+ Took Paxton to his first basketball game. One of JD's former co-workers coaches at a UW branch and their team was playing nearby. We headed on over to watch. Unfortunately, they lost, but Paxton loved all the action (and making friends with the crowd).
+ Had a delicious BWW's Honey Barbeque Chicken Salad. After the game we met up with more co-workers for dinner. Yum :)
+ Caught the end of the Buckeye basketball game and was disappointed with Scott's final shot. What was that?
+ Did 2 loads of laundry. Folding is THE WORST, but now it's done and I won't have to do laundry again until....tomorrow. The joys of motherhood.
+ Had a relaxing grocery shopping experience. I will be going on Sunday mornings from now on. That is, until we get ourselves together and start going to church regularly. For now, I'll praise the Lord in the dairy section :)
+ Recorded this gem:
(1) Go to the bank- DONE. Money, money, money. And most of the deposits were put safely in savings so we can't spend them away.
(2) Buy baby hangers and organize Paxton's new clothes- DONE. After many unsuccessful searches, I really only thought baby-size hangers could be found at Babies R Us. For once, my random Target wandering was put to good use and I found some there! Same isle as the swaddle blankets. Because that makes sense. Much more sense than with the other, regular-sized hangers or in the baby clothes department. Either way, his closet is now nice and neat.
(3) Work on Paxton's baby book- FAIL
(4) Print pictures- DONE. One plus to printing a ton at one time is a discount. Check out Walgreens' weekly ad for a promo code!
(5) Get the baby shadow box made- FAIL
(1) Make the baby shadow box already! Seriously. I'm planning on linking up with Saw it, Pinned it, Did it on Thursday so hopefully I have something to share.
(2) Exercise 3 times. I don't care what form this comes in. 6 Week Six Pack DVD, treadmill, bike, ab workouts on YouTube....just SOMETHING.
(3) Weigh in one morning before eating. I can never remember to do this. I'm a big breakfast person so I'm hungry as soon as I open my eyes. I'd like to start weighing myself once a week and doing it in the morning before consuming any food or drink gives some sort of consistency.
(4) Make a decision on who to sponsor. As I told you about here, I want to start investing more into this ole blog this year. I'm going to go through my Reading List and pick a few of my absolute favorites (who offer sponsorship). Then I'll share these beauties with you all :)
(5) Complete my blog survey. I've seen a couple of bloggers get info from their followers via survey and I really liked the concept. I thought I'd put together a little questionnaire to get to know my readers better!
Honorable mention. Try not to freeze to death.
Have a great week, everyone! <3