Wednesday, January 9, 2013

things i want to teach my students.

I'm not in the classroom this year, but I still have hopes for what my students are learning in school every day. I strongly believe that, as teachers, the most important lessons we teach our kids are not related to math, science, or history. They're about confidence, organization, respect, relationships, and using their skills to the best of their ability. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you go through life :)


Quotes

Pinned Image

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image 
Pinned Image

 don't do something permanently stupid because you are temporarily upset
Pinned Image

 Pinned Image

 Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


3 comments:

Cassie said...

lovelovelove this!!!

Kenzie Smith said...

Those are all so great!! Love it!

Kristen Alexis said...

Being a teacher as well, I LOVE this sayings! So true in so many ways!!