What you'll need:
-shadow box, any size you please (I purchased mine from Jo Anns.)
-photo squares (or your preferred adhesive. Make sure it's photo safe!)
-ribbon, stickers, markers, bling (if you like the bejeweled look.)
What to do:
The steps are pretty self-explanatory, here...
1. Arrange the keepsakes on top of the cardstock to see how they all fit and which is most aesthetically pleasing.
2. Glue/tape items to the cardstock.
3. Add decorations.
4. Place in shadow box and admire your handiwork!
I love how it turned out! Besides the banner, the decorations are from baby shower cards :)
A shadow box can be made with almost anything:
- Beach vaca picture and shells
- Sporting event picture and the ticket stubs
- Diploma, tassle, and graduation picture
- Cake topper, garter, and wedding picture