(2) Fisher-Price Discover N Grow Kick and Play Piano Gym: This was a Christmas present and Paxton has used it multiple times every day since. He loves kicking to play music and looking in the mirror!
(3) Lamaze Freddie the Firefly: We refer to this guy as Big Bug. I had no idea it was supposed to be a firefly until Googling "Lamaze bug". Either way, we're big fans around here. It has a rattle, squeaker, different textures, crinkly wings, and rings to grab on to. Definitely a win.
Trying to eat him.
Watching him "fly".
(4) Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click N Learn Remote: Another Christmas present. He doesn't grab and push the buttons on purpose, but he loves accidentally hitting it or watching us do it!
(5) Nuby teething blankie: Christmas present again. One section is crinkly which is great but he loves the noise it makes. (Not a parent and confused about this crinkly sound I speak of?? Think plastic grocery sack or cellophane gift wrap.) The corners are the perfect shape and size for his little mouth.
(6) Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy: Guess what? Christmas present! We were actually going to buy this for him before Christmas but decided not to because we figured he might receive it- and we're so glad he did! This puppy is so fun! Itsy-Bitsy Spider, Pat-a-Cake, and the ABCs are just a few of the songs it plays, along with teaching body parts, counting, and colors.
Also, he still loves some things I've mentioned before: Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse, White Noise Lite app, and Swaddle Me blanket.
Any toy/product suggestions for the next stage??