Tuesday, January 22, 2013

allow me to share


Oh, you know, just your typical picture with a giant stuffed giraffe. Named Molly.

Random facts posts are my fav. To write and to read. You, too? Well keep scrolling!


FACT :: I grew up in the 90's. And loved every minute of it.

weddingDVD033_zps1d637e42 photo weddingDVD033_zps1d637e42-1_zpsbc64c6de.jpg
 Holy floral explosion.

FACT :: I'm a total b* when I'm tired. I actually did not realize this until I became a mom. Last night JD joked stated, "Paxton, Mommy loves you a little less every time you wake up in the middle of the night." I corrected him and said, "Paxton, Mommy loves Daddy a little less every time you wake up in the middle of the night."

FACT :: Neither of those statements are true. I love my boys more today than I did yesterday. Thank goodness, they're cute ;-)

FACT :: When it comes to exercising, I'm all talk and no action. Project PBB? 2013 Goals? 25 in 25? Nahhhh, let's make brownies. Which I did last night.

FACT :: I was in a select choir in high school which required the wearing of tux shirts, bow ties, and cumberbunds.

chambersingers_zps9785ac84 photo chambersingers_zps9785ac84.jpg 
FACT :: I hate having stuff in my nose. Therefore, I will blow it/pick it (yeah, you read right) until it's clear. Don't you worry all you germ-o-phobes, I use tissues and wash my hands.

FACT :: I eat junk food while watching weight loss reality shows. Chili cheese Fritos goes great with the Biggest Loser and Too Fat for 15: Fighting Back absolutely needs to be accompanied by ice cream.

FACT :: Contrary to this picture, I am not a daredevil.

weddingDVD046_zpsdf5f49fc photo weddingDVD046_zpsdf5f49fc.jpg 
 "Look, mom- no hands....and training wheels!"
FACT :: If it contains Blue Curacao, I'll take it.

NMSA002_zpsb3c60768 photo NMSA002_zpsb3c60768.jpg
Bliss.

FACT :: I did not cry when JD proposed or when we got married, but this lion video gets me every time.

Yep.  Tears.

FACT :: My bachelorette party was at a country bar. Line dancing and all.

bacheloretteparty_zps288dfad1 photo bacheloretteparty_zps288dfad1.jpg

FACT :: I really want to have that one great fact about myself to use for get-to-know-you ice breakers. I don't have one. I'm so completely average.

FACT :: Up until the last couple years or so I hated making phone calls to people I didn't know, like to order pizza or schedule a dentist appointment. I made myself semi-grow out of this because it was making my day-to-day life a pain.

That's all for today, folks. Head on over and see Whitney to read other tidbits of information about your fellow bloggers!

5 comments:

Sar said...

Bwaaahahaha, "I did not cry when JD proposed or when we got married, but this lion video gets me every time." I laughed so hard reading that. I cry over everything, including the lion video.

Also, pick it, sista. I'm with you on the nose-thing.

Kimberly H said...

I didn't cry when Shaun proposed either! I got a little teary eyed at our wedding...but those sentimental videos can make the tears start FLOODING. It's so strange! And for the record, I love that your bachelorette party was at a country bar. If my maid of honor had been able to drink, that's probably what we would have done!

Kaity said...

I totally pick my nose on the regular. I hate feeling stuff in there! I'm a fellow Buckeye (by marriage...does that count? Lol) and new follower!

Jenn said...

I'm SO LOVING reading all of these facts & getting to know you!

I'm a TOTAL B when I'm tired. Or really hungry....when it's both? Oh, boy you had better watch out ;)

My best friend and I use to watch Biggest Loser together every week- and we seriously felt like we ate more watching THAT show than any other. WHY IS THAT?! Glad I'm not the only one though!

Miranda said...

i drink wine while i watch intervention, i hate having stuff in my nose as well, and i didn't cry when i got proposed to as well. but that damn lion (and any other sad animal video) will have me crying like a baby! i love all your facts!