Sunday, December 2, 2012

this week...

It's Monday again, people. 
Unfortunately Mondays happen every week. What's nice, though, is that we have 6 whole days until Monday rolls around again.  

(If you know that I stole, and then revised, that from Pollyanna, then I LOVE YOU.)

One good thing about Monday is that we can all set some goals for this week!

PartyOfOne

Last Week
(1) Set up and decorate our Christmas tree. DONE!


This was before ornaments- but there are WRAPPED presents under there! I'm so getting a jump on this holiday season.
 
(2) Take Paxton's 3 month pictures. DONE!



See more here.

(3) Get a Walgreen's card. FAIL. Never made it there, even though it's within walking distance of my apartment.
(4) Clean out/organize my closet. FAIL. I did pull out the clothes I need to try on, though. One step closer.
(5) Give Paxton 20 minutes of tummy time per day. I'm calling this one a SUCCESS even though 20 minutes was only reached one day. The other days were 7, 10, 15 and 15. That's better than zero. I've starting putting him on his tummy for 5 minutes before each nap. It's a win-win because it also tires him out and makes it easier to get him to sleep.
This Week

(1) Complete JD's 12 Days of Christmas. Intrigued? Post coming tomorrow!


(3) Buy and wrap more gifts.

(4) Buy stockings.

(5) Workout at least 3 days. Do this, this, this, this, and this!!


Have a Happy Monday
annnnnnd 
-- if you're reading this late on Sunday--
Go check out this holiday giveaway here :)

xoxo,
Sarah

3 comments:

Dabbling in Dixie said...

Love your tree! And those pictures of your son are adorable!

I think all of the 5 for Fivers are trying to work out this week :) Good luck girl!

Mrs. Sergeant said...

Great tree! Your baby boy is super cute and I wish you good luck with your list for this week. :-)

Mrs. Sergeant said...

Great tree! Your baby boy is super cute and I wish you good luck with your list for this week. :-)