Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to all :)

Even though it's a holiday week, I'm still reflecting on last week's 5 for Five and making new ones. We had our 2nd gift-opening this morning and we're not even half way done yet!! Gotta spread out this Christmas cheer as long as we can :)

PartyOfOne

Last Week:
(1) Wrap all Christmas presents. Yes! Got it done in plenty of time :)
(2) Take down Christmas tree. Nope. Didn't get around to it, so hopefully the cat doesn't mess with it while we're gone.
(3) Take Christmas pictures of Paxton. Didn't get to this either, but we'll be taking lots of pictures at all our Christmas celebrations.
(4) Clean out the refrigerator. Done. Hopefully there won't be any mold waiting for us when we return. 
(5) Pack up stuff for my parents to store for us. Done, but it wouldn't fit in car so it's still sitting in our apartment. Maybe next time.
This Week:
(1) Film with my new camcorder!
(2) Relax.
(3) Eat lots of good food.
(4) Have fun!
(5) Have more fun :)
Have a very merry Christmas!
Oh, and the winner of the Wisconsin Bloggers Giveaway will be announced soon. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for linking up with us even though it's Christmas Eve! Loving hearing how you do every week! 3 out of 5 last week is fantastic- great job lady!

ENJOY YOUR week! I love your goals- I think that's just what we ALL need to do this week.

MERRY, MERRY Christmas to you and your family Sarah!

Angela said...

I am stopping by from the link up. What grade are you teaching and how is your first year going? I teach 4th grade, and this is been my roughest year by far. I am so thankful for the break!

Merry Christmas,
Angela

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

I love #4 and #5! :) Best wishes on your goals for the week!