Wednesday, December 5, 2012

making' a list...& checkin' it twice

Pinned Image


As I get older I actually find it harder to think of things I want for Christmas. I'm a big fan of practical gifts. BORING, I know, but I am also a big fan of saving money and useful presents = less money I have to spend.That's a win in my book. I did come up with a few nonessential things I'd love to find under my tree this year.



[1] Bath and Body Works lotion. Any scent will do. I can never make up my mind, so I'll let the giver do it for me :) This is one of the 2 essential items on my list. Winter does horrible things to my skin.

[2] Gift cards: Starbucks, Target, Panera

[3] A magazine subscription. I'm a little over Cosmo, so maybe Allure or Redbook?

[4] A Birchbox subscription. I love reading other bloggers' Birchbox posts! I don't buy new beauty products often; I stick to what I know. But this seems fun. I've heard things about a waitlist, though, so I may have to settle for this as a future gift.

[5] Saved by the Bell DVDs. I won't bore you any more with my out-dated obsession with this show.

[6] Erin Condren or May Books planner. Actually, any 2013 planner will do, but I'm a sucker for personalizing things :) This is the other essential item. My life is not complete if it's not laid out on a calendar.

[7] Ear buds. Every pair I own has one side that's broken. I feel so lopsided.

(not pictured)  Family photo shoot. JD hates getting his picture taken. His least favorite part of our wedding day was the picture hour after the ceremony. Despite that, I love pictures and would SO enjoy this!

(not pictured)  Spa gift certificate. I enjoyed the massage, mani, and pedi that JD got me for our anniversary SO MUCH that I want to go back again!

What are you wishing for this holiday season? Are any of these items also on your list to Santa?

xoxo,
Sarah



No comments: