I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions, per se. I like to refer to them simply as goals. I don't pick things that I have to stick with every single day, like giving up a certain food or drink item. I figure I would mess that up around Day 5 or so and then the whole thing would be shot. I've chosen things that will be in the back of my mind all year and can be completed over time. Here are some things I hope to accomplish in 2013 :)
(1) Grow out my hair. Every time I cut my hair I long to have it back. After I got married in October 2011 I chopped it off...
These Pinterest images have me wanting my long hair back.
(2) Lose the baby weight. Last week I wrote about Project PBB. A new year is the perfect time to get serious about this shizz.
(3) Use all my 1/2 empty toiletries/cosmetics. JD was super happy to hear this goal! I have a ridiculous amount of partially used lotion, chapstick, and body spray. I don't like to waste things, so I've kept them around. In 2013, they'll get used!
(4) Once a month, throw away/give away something I'm not using. This will be so nice for my apartment! There's too much stuff crammed in here and most of it is shoved into what little storage space we have. Getting rid of things is hard for me. I seem to put sentimental value on everything. A gradual purge shouldn't be too hard, though.
(5) Complete as many Day Zero goals as I can. You can find all the goals here. The end date is Christmas 2013, so this will be a great resolution. If you look at the list, you'll see not many things are crossed off. Little Paxton wasn't even a dream when the list was created, so his conception and arrival changed my course a little :)
If exercising is one of your New Year's Resolutions, head on over to Call Me Mrs.! You could win some goodies to help you out :)