Tuesday, November 27, 2012

things my fingers say...

Tweets and Texts: November 2012
If you're not already following me on Twitter, you should totally click here and do it :)










 

 



 

 

 

 

 




Let's ignore the fact that 70% of these are about television.

Keeping with the Twitter theme, I'll simply use the excuses #imlazy and #onlythingicandowhilenursing.

Now for some cell phone action...
And I want to make note that my husband DOES text me back, but his replies are either way after the fact (bad reception in his basement office) or often contain some form of profanity which I decided not to share...

 
 I was only planning on sharing the green one here, but I also thought it was amusing that I had texted him from bed. #againwiththelaziness

 

 
 *Disclaimer: I do not actually believe all-boys schools are full of homosexuals. Nor do I think all people who play chess are nerds. The point here was to make fun of my husband for his interest in chess.

 
 We do not allow our cat in the pack-n-play. You see how well that goes...

 

 


Moving on...

I have a few quick randoms to share with you all.

(1) Yesterday on Groupon I got a $20 gift card to Toys R Us/Babies R Us for $10. That's right, people. Pay $10, get $20 worth of stuff. Totes great for the holidays. (Let's not judge my abbreviating.) Click here to join Groupon and find awesome deals!!


(2) A few months ago I won a giveaway which included a $15 Starbucks card from Jess Is More. The gift card came in the mail last week along with this note:



Ummm, HOW SWEET IS SHE?! Thanks for the extra Starbucks goodness, Jess! I'll be using some of it to share the holiday spirit...More info in a post coming soon :)

(3) There's a giveaway going on here!

Happy Tuesday!

xoxo,
Sarah
Newlywed Moments

2 comments:

Helene said...

haha this is awesome. my husband likes books on tape and i love one direction...whoops!and extra starbucks is always awesome!

Leisure M. said...

Hey! Im linking up through the Tell Me About It Tuesday Blog Hop. I would love for you to follow me back http://www.navywif33.com