Thursday, November 15, 2012

i heart zack morris.

If you've been following for awhile, you may know of my deep love for Saved by the Bell. It's my all-time favorite TV show. I can watch the re-runs again and again. Lucky for me, MTV2 plays 2 hours of them everyday from 11-1.
Saved by the Bell - Seasons 3 & 4
As I watch, I find myself occasionally thinking "Oh, hey, I forgot about this episode!" Don't get me wrong, though, I always know what comes next and how the episode ends.

I would totally wear this.


 And this.
 
I love knowing random facts about the show and I thought I'd share some with you today. Only a couple facts were checked by IMDB :)

Slater's full name is Albert Clifford "A.C." Slater.

The Junior High episodes were part of a series called Good Morning, Miss Bliss starring Hayley Mills (from the original Parent Trap) as Miss Bliss.

Good Morning, Miss Bliss took place in Indiana and Saved by the Bell took place in California.

Screech is the only character in ALL of the series (Junior High, High School, College Years, and The New Class), episodes, and movies.

The character Tori was created because Elizabeth Berkley (Jessie) was already committed to a different job during the last season.

Tori Spelling played Screech's girlfriend, Violet.

Leah Remini, Denise Richards,& Casey Kasem were also on the show at one point in time.



There you have it. 7 things you really didn't need to know about Saved by the Bell.


xoxo,
Sarah

P.S. Have you checked out this giveaway yet? What about this one?





7 comments:

Erin said...

Would you still be my blog friend if I told you I don't think I have EVER watched a single episode?! :)

Mary said...

I didn't know all of those!! Awesome!

Kathleen said...

LOOOOOVE Save By The Bell!!!!!!

Alana Christine said...

Awesome facts! I love watching reruns!

Cassie said...

there's not much that's better than a good rerun.. Saved By The Bell was awesome!

Steph @ Halfway to Somewhere said...

So awesome! And I'm happy to say the only one I didn't know was why Tori was on the final season! I used to work in a very slow mall and I'd play SBTB Trivia with a guy that I worked with...I always won. I also have a shirt with Screeches face surrounded by a heart. True story.

Miranda said...

Love this show!!! I have all of them on DVD! I even watched the Miss. Bliss episodes but it always confused me they were from Indiana then all of a sudden were in California. The girl who played Tori was actually in a progressive commercial about a year ago!