Friday, November 2, 2012

FF: cozy up for fall

This week's Friday's Fancies is all about the wonderful weather of fall :) Unfortunately, some of you in certain parts of the country never really experience fall and others are sitting among several inches of snow because of Sandy. If you fall (no pun intended) into either of those groups, I apologize for teasing you with this comfy autumn outfit.

november 2nd - sweater season

sweater season

{For details about each piece, click the image above.}

I just love chunky, baggy sweaters. They're perfect to snuggle up in...and to wear to Thanksgiving to hide your food baby.

& those olive skinnies need to find their home in my closet ASAP.

Before you rush out to the mall to buy this outfit's look-alike, head on over to A Complete Waste of Makeup and check out Neely's latest giveaway!

xoxo,
Sarah

3 comments:

Allison said...

Cute outfit! I agree... this would be perfect for thanksgiving!

Jayme and Mendi said...

I don't have a pair of olive skinny jeans yet...thanks for reminding me. ;) Adding them to my shopping list now.

I love Thanksgiving babies. I plan on having twins this year.

Happy Friday!

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Whitney Tomlin said...

Thanks for the follow! I'm a new follower to you back! :) Love love love this outfit look. I love chunky sweaters and skinnies for the fall/winter. Unfortunately I don't get too much time with them in Florida!