Friday, November 16, 2012

fashion & files

 november 16th - treat time: autumn faves!
The real point of this week's Friday's Fancies is to base an outfit off of a favorite fall food. Nothing came to mind so instead of staring at Polyvore for hours on end (actually that doesn't sound all that bad...) I decided to choose 4 great fall sweaters. It's no surprise that I love sweaters. In fact, I made a trip to Target yesterday and bought 2. Here are some cute ones I also wish I owned...


fall faves

fall faves by sarahchristine

(1) Boutique by Jaeger Deer Print Sweater, Grey. $95, johnlewis.com
(2) Vila Femme Oversize Top, $35, vila.com
(3)  Striking sweater in a soft cotton mix, with ribbed cuffs and hemline. $64, mexx.eu
(4)  Wrap-It-Up Hooded Sweater - Title Nine. $159, titlenine.com

***********************************************************

I'm also linking up with Tara for The Nail Files. On Tuesday, I had my very first massage and pedicure and my third manicure. I finally got around to using my spa gift certificate JD got me for our anniversary. It was AH-MAZING. Here are my fingers and toes!



I went a little more bold than I was planning with the finger polish, but it was a spur-of-the-moment decision. It's more teal in real life.

10 points to me for showing you my feet.
Sparkly pink for the piggies :)

xoxo,
Sarah

6 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So cute! I love the first sweater the most.

And pretty polish :)

Haro yume said...

LOVE the deer sweater and the teal nail polish. Super cute :D

tara said...

ohh i love the nail polish on your fingers!

Les said...

The nail polish looks so awesome! And I reeeeeally love that orange wrap sweater. So pretty!

Please stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

Emily said...

love that Deer sweater soooooo much!! :)
p.s. check out my giveaway - last day to enter!
http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

opper windfrey said...

I am loving every piece of clothing that you have just posted. Much like these vintage Pajamas, they are convincing me that they are newest thing to have happened to fashion. It's an amazing piece of clothing that many people will be able to appreciate, fashion-lover or not.