Friday, October 26, 2012

{it's time to party}

Today marks the 100th Friday's Fancies! {av} at {long distance loving} started this tradition back in November of 2010. It evolved into a link-up and grew quickly. Each week a hundred plus bloggers put together outfits they wish were in their closets. To celebrate this milestone, here are 2 outfits that sparkle and shine :)

october 26th - 100!


party time

{click on the image to see the deets}

Unfortunately, the Wisconsin weather would prohibit me from wearing this, even if I actually owned it. At 9am it is 37 degrees with hopes of reaching 48. Boo.

In other news, Paxton slept 9 hours last night! We put him down for a nap at 9, which I was hesitant about because I figured he would need one more feeding before going to bed. We were going to wake up him to eat at 10, but didn't want to disturb him. I went to bed expecting to get up in a couple hours. Nope! I got up at 6 and he was just starting to stir. My little boy is growing up :-/ In fact, he turned 2 months old yesterday.


xoxo,
Sarah

6 comments:

Mary said...

What adorable pictures! Love the outfits too! :)

Amanda @ everyday b and b said...

OMG I can't believe he's already 2 months old..where has the time gone?!

Lauren said...

i will take both of those dresses please.

and your little man is TOO cute.

Emily said...

oh brrrrrrr!! stay warm this weekend sweetie!! love the dresses - that gold one is the perfect party dress!! :) and how cute is Paxton?! xoxo

jeands said...

beautiful pictures. i absolutely love the gold dress.

happy weekend!

Kristen said...

He is just too cute!!
I love how you picked the same dress in two colors and styled them with different accessories! I love both looks!