Wednesday, October 3, 2012

chocolate chips & pins

I've had 2 of these in 3 days



McCafé Frappé Chocolate Chip 
McDonald's Chocolate Chip Frappe

SO good. And they keep me from spending $$ at Starbucks.

Paxton is currently sleeping in his car seat after an apparently tiring trip to the library. I have a few minutes to whip out a post, check Facebook, and pin some things- yanno, the important things in life.

Speaking of pins, here are some recent ones I'm obsessed with.

 brownie mix on bottom, strawberry cake in the middle and icing.
Brownie + Strawberry 

Funny Post-Its from a dad.
Hilarious Post-Its from a dad.

They would get credit for this excuse.
I would totally give credit to a kid if they used this excuse.

Find over 130 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Patterns here. Tinkerbell, Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Maleficent, Captain Hook, Angry Birds, Transformers, Words and Phrases, Cartoons, ghosts, bats, Disney, witches, spiders, webs, owls, everything.
Jack-o-Lantern patterns. 

 ha!
Lean Cuisine joke. 

Kitchen inspiration
Gorg kitchen. 

 .
Need this shirt. 

Happy Wednesday, everyone :)

xoxo,
Sarah

3 comments:

Katie said...

haha I'm the opposite with the microwave...I'll put something in for a few minutes, run off to do something else and return an hour later having forgotten I even put something in!

Amy said...

Love that kitchen!

Chris said...

Hi Sarah, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/