(1) Do my knee and ab exercises every day. Gaining 50 pounds (ahh!) during pregnancy put a lot of stress on my knees and ever since the 3rd trimester they have ached. And even though I'm down half the baby weight, I still have a tummy pouch and would like to get a handle on it before the holidays. (When I'm sure to gain some weight back!)
(2) Make dinner every night. I worked out a meal plan over the weekend, so this shouldn't be too hard! I just need to get myself into the kitchen.
(3) Stay away from the Halloween candy until AFTER Halloween! We got a couple bags of fun-size candy bars and they're calling my name. But I know if I eat one, the flood gates will open and our trick-or-treaters won't even have a chance!
(4) Blog 3 times. I'm lacking inspiration, but I know if I can get myself typing something will come to mind! I also need to remind myself to make my blog my own and not have blog envy. My posts need to be what I want to write about, not what I think other people want to read. ...Even though I do value your opinions :)
(5) Take my vitamins every day. Not only do I need to do this for me, but for Paxton. He needs as many nutrients as I can give him, so this is probably the most important goal!
Here's to a great week!