Monday, October 29, 2012

{5 for Five}

I am SO excited to link up with Jenn for 5 for Five! The idea? List 5 things you hope to accomplish in the next 5 days.This is such a good way to put your short-term goals in writing and share them to keep yourself accountable.

PartyOfOne
So here we go-

(1) Do my knee and ab exercises every day. Gaining 50 pounds (ahh!) during pregnancy put a lot of stress on my knees and ever since the 3rd trimester they have ached. And even though I'm down half the baby weight, I still have a tummy pouch and would like to get a handle on it before the holidays. (When I'm sure to gain some weight back!)

(2) Make dinner every night. I worked out a meal plan over the weekend, so this shouldn't be too hard! I just need to get myself into the kitchen.

(3) Stay away from the Halloween candy until AFTER Halloween! We got a couple bags of fun-size candy bars and they're calling my name. But I know if I eat one, the flood gates will open and our trick-or-treaters won't even have a chance!

(4) Blog 3 times. I'm lacking inspiration, but I know if I can get myself typing something will come to mind! I also need to remind myself to make my blog my own and not have blog envy. My posts need to be what I want to write about, not what I think other people want to read. ...Even though I do value your opinions :)

(5) Take my vitamins every day. Not only do I need to do this for me, but for Paxton. He needs as many nutrients as I can give him, so this is probably the most important goal!

Here's to a great week!

xoxo,
Sarah

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay! So happy to have you linking up with us lady!!!

These are some fantastic goals for the week! I know you can do them! I'm needing to take my vitamins too, why is it so tough for me to remember?!

I'm excited about your goal #4, personally, because you know I love reading your posts!

Thanks again for linking up with us!

lori said...

great goals! i am the same way with blogging... some times i don't get into it until i sit down at my computer and start typing... then the words start flowing :) i always keep a running note on my phone too, when i think of things throughout the day. good luck!

Cassie said...

I love your blog title, and the little O-H-I-O people! Go Bucks! I should listen to your #3 goal and stay away from the candy too.

Erin said...

Hi there! I'm Erin, a new follower! I found you through Jenn @ Party of One! It's great to meet another teacher/blogger!

I am also guilty of breaking into Halloween candy in the past! I'm trying so hard to be good this year!

I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go to my post to find out more:

http://necharm.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award_30.html

xo

Jessica said...

Thanks so much for linking up with us! I tried SO HARD to leave the Halloween candy alone until after Halloween... but I failed. Luckily we still had enough for the trick-or-treaters :)

Good luck this week! Thanks again for joining in!!