Thursday, September 13, 2012

it's okay + birth announcement

It's OK...
Its Ok Thursdays

...that I haven't washed my hair in 2 days. Let's face it- as a new mom I'm lucky to shower at all.

...that I bought cookies at the grocery store today. This baby weight will probably be hanging around for longer than planned.

...that I haven't worn real pants all week. Sweats and yoga pants all the way!

...that I'm WAY behind on reading blogs. I'll catch up this weekend :)

...that JD and I chose to use this funny picture of Paxton on his birth announcement.


Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

...that I'll probably fall asleep before the Packers game is over. I apologize for being a sleepy fan!

...that I didn't write a 9/11 post. Yes, I remember where I was on that day. Yes, I know most people don't care- hence, no post.

...that I just had my first PSL ("pumpkin spice latte" for those of you who aren't educated in the Starbucks lingo) yesterday. I was sort of ashamed it took me so long.

...that I loaded Paxton into the car just to drive to Starbucks for said PSL.

...that I get a little angry every time my baby boy cries. I love him and I know crying is his only means of communication, but it's mentally exhausting to listen to it.

xoxo,
Sarah

5 comments:

Mateya said...

I am so horrile at keeping up with blogs lately...can't believe I missed this. Congratulations! Love his name and Paxton is such a cutie! :) Hope you are all doing well!

Elle Sees said...

he's too cute!

Daisy said...

I haven't washed my hair either.... and I have no kids. Bhahaha!

Your son is so adorable!

Krista Lynn said...

Visiting from Pink on the Cheek! I'm so excited I visited today because your lil' boy is simply the cutest!!! Congrats!

Krista

Kathleen said...

What a cutie baby you have! The announcement is adorable!!!! You must love being a mama!