Wednesday, August 8, 2012

follower spotlight

spotlight1

When Paxton decides to grace us with his presence, I'll more than likely be absent for awhile. During that time, I'd like to show off some of my followers to my other followers :) My blog does not have sponsors, so you don't have to pay anything for me to highlight you in a post. Right now, I'd just like to see how many people are interested in creating a little guest post about themselves and their blog (or anything you want, really) during my time off. Leave a comment below or e-mail me (abuckeyeinbadgerlandblog@gmail.com) and let me know :) I'll get in contact with you and we can set something up!

*********************************************************************************

I am in no way a fashion blogger, so keeping up with OOTD or WIWW does not work for me. And nobody wants to see what I'm wearing anyway. I would much rather share with you what I would like to wear. My "I Wear" Pinterest board is full of outfits I wish I had in my closet. I know we still have quite a few days of summer left, but it seems like everyone is more than ready for these hot temps to come down a bit and for football to start (O-H!). So, I'll leave you with a few of my favorite fall outfit pins :)

Pinned Image
Gotta love over-sized sweaters.
Pinned Image
Love the skinny khakis.
Pinned Image
Are we seeing a trend here?? big sweater + scarf = comfy cute.
Pinned Image
I love black and brown together.
Pinned Image
I wish I could pull off layering like this.
 Pinned Image
Blazer love :) And stripes!
 Pinned Image
Perfect color palette for fall!
Pinned Image
Love the matching makeup.
 Pinned Image
I would wear flip flops year round if I could.
Pinned Image
Pockets! 
Pinned Image
Lace.

xoxo,
Sarah

6 comments:

Erin said...

Freaking LOVE all those fall outfits. I'm sooo ready for temperatures in the 60's, sweaters, boots and most of all FOOTBALL! :)

Megan said...

Love all your outfits!!!! :) I can't wait for the fall. Also, if you need some guest bloggers let me know. I'd be happy to help out! I'm excited to see little Paxton!

JENN said...

Great outfits... I could never keep up with OOTD either! I'm from Ohio though... Cleveland actually! Love the blog title. :)

Jenn

http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

id love to help you out! :)

Katie said...

All those fall outfits looks so great. Love wearing clothes like that in the fall. If you need help I would be more then happy to help you out and guest post for you :)

Mary said...

I-O!!!

Love the outfits!

If you ever need a guest post, I'd love to help a sister out!