Thursday, August 30, 2012

follower spotlight: {mary}

 {Since I'll be out for awhile obsessing over my new angel, I've set up guest posts for you all so you can meet some of my awesome followers! These are NOT sponsors, just bloggers I truly love.}

spotlight1

Mary is one the few bloggers I know IRL. After reading, head on over and give her a sweet hello :)

******************************************************************************

Hello A Buckeye in Badgerland Readers! 


I'm Mary from the blog Little Bit of Class, Little Bit of Sass. My blog is a fun depository of my life: from my trials with Weight Watchers and exercising, to dreaming up outfits and linking with other bloggers...and all of my classy and sassy antics in between. I hope you'll stop by sometime and say hello!

But for now let's focus on the new mommy, Sarah!! I am thrilled to post while she dotes on little Paxton!

Sarah and I are sorority sisters from the Buckeye State, so of course I have to include a few throwbacks to when I was a senior and Sarah was a freshman!

Sweet pledges before a winter mixer!

Formal!

After we won volleyball in Greek Week!

That trip down Memory Lane was fun, but back to 2012 now :)

Since Sarah oozes style with her outfit posts I thought I would submit an ensemble that I can envision her rocking on the playground with her little tike.  

Without further ado, here's how I imagine our stylish Sarah this fall!


Sarah's Playground Chic Ensemble


Can't you see Sarah walking around with Paxton in this outfit?

Thanks to Sarah for letting me post here today!

Have a great day, everyone!
Photobucket

1 comment:

callie ;) said...

I NEED THAT T-SHIRT!!

congrats, sarah!! love the pics of your little boy. :)