Friday, August 17, 2012

fashion, letters, & a birthday!

First and foremost, 
Happy 25th to my amazing husband!


*******************************************************************************

 august 17th - summer sunset
Today's outfit is all about gorgeous summer evenings. Especially the kind we're getting now with a little chill in the air :) I love it! JD and I went on a long walk last night in hopes it would jump start labor. No dice. But we were able to enjoy the weather. I've put together a few items that show what I'd like to wear on a late summer evening out with friends...maybe to a restaurant patio or an outdoor concert. The coral captures the beautiful color the sky gets as the day fades away.
summer sunset

{Click on the picture to get the outfit details.}

*****************************************************************************


Photobucket 
 
 Dear Apartment Complex,
 Our shower is still causing our dining room ceiling to leak. After a month and a half and 4 visits from maintenance men, I am extremely frustrated. The husband and I are tired of stepping around towels and plastic counters filled with water. FIX IT!
 
Dear TLC,
The return of 19 Kids and Counting and the premieres of Abby and Brittany and Breaking Amish are making me very excited for fall TV.
 
Dear JD,
Happy Birthday! You are such a wonderful husband and you will {very soon!} be a wonderful dad, too. I love you :)
 
Dear Mom,
Please stop stressing me out about the possibility of going past my due date. I understand that complications can arise from having a postterm baby, but there is really nothing I can do about it. I can request an induction as soon as possible, but as long as baby and I seem healthy, we're not really a priority. 
 
Dear Weight,
I'm down on my hands and knees begging you to stop increasing. 
 
Dear Pinterest,
Thanks for all the awesome recipe ideas. On the menu for today are:
 Slow Cooker Zesty BBQ Chicken
 
Yogurt Coffee Cake
Reviews to come! 

Dear Readers in my Follower Spotlight,
E-mail me {abuckeyeinbadgerlandblog@gmail.com} when you have your guest posts ready. They can be about anything your heart desires!
spotlight1

Dear Readers who would like to be in my Follower Spotlight,
Leave a comment or send me an e-mail and I'll give you details :)

xoxo,
Sarah

5 comments:

Christa Waldrop said...

The zesty bbq chicken looks amazing! Happy Friday!

Christa
Significance or Nothing.

Amy said...

Hi Sarah! Stopping by from the letters link up! Newest follower, too!Sooo glad I found your blog! I'm a WI blogger, too! We also just had our first baby, a boy Cash, at the end of March! I'm so excited for you to start this new chapter in your life! It's amazing & hard to remember what life was like before Cash!

I would definitely be interested in being a part of your Follower Spotlight if you need more posts! Please let me know!

lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

Amanda @ everyday b and b said...

I've got my fingers crossed that you don't go past your due date...40 weeks is plenty long enough to be pregnant!

Nicole said...

LOVE those shoes!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

This outfit is really cute!

And happy birthday to your husband! Maybe you'll go into labor today and they'll share a birthday!!