Tuesday, August 14, 2012

bumpdate: yes, i'm STILL pregnant.

39 weeks, 1 day
Yesterday I asked my wonderful husband to take "maternity" pictures of me. I use quotations because we're too cheap to get professional ones taken. Here are some of our simple, homemade, iPhone versions. 
 
maternity2 
Like the backdrop we've got going on here? I call it "front door chic".
 maternity1 
Can't wait to meet you, Paxton Henry <3
 maternity6
Sorry about being all washed out on this one. Remember...iPhone.

maternity3 
Baby love!

 
maternity4 
Bert!

*****************************************************************************

In other news...

Kelly over at Messy.Dirty.Hair is having a fantastic giveaway. You have 2 days to enter, so get your butt on over there and check it out. Or don't. Better chances for me.

xoxo,
Sarah

4 comments:

Carly Anne said...

Nice! We are also too cheap for maternity pics and will be doing our own... No shame!

Jamie said...

You look great! You're almost done!

Erin said...

Aww, I love the name Paxton, super cute!! And your cat is precious, reminds me of my all-black cat I had growing up! :)

Hopefully I'm going to have a sister-in-law who is a photographer by the time I'm ready for maternity pics, lol! Otherwise we'll be doing our own too!!

Kimberly Cotter said...

You look fantastic! Sure wish I was as far along as you are! Sending happy labor thoughts your way...

:)