Tuesday, August 21, 2012

{buckeyes & me}

Go Buckeyes!

Seeing NFL pre-season on TV is getting me amped for college ball. Above are some outfits I'd like to sport while watching my Buckeyes. The first two being public-appropriate, the third (obviously) not-so-much. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the type of person to refuse to go out to sweats. I have before and I will again. And I've for sure worn moccasins just like those to the grocery store. And probably a restaurant. Don't judge.
Anyway,
Who will you be cheering for this season?
Good luck to everyone's team.
Unless you root for Michigan. 
:)
Kidding.
Not really. 

*******************************************************************************

As I suffered from pregnancy insomnia last night, I decided to stop admiring this link up and actually participate. As Toby Keith would say, I wanna talk about ME. 

 
What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
Attempt my Masters and Doctorate degrees.
I'd love for JD to quit his job and for us to move back home closer to family.
Open a restaurant/bakery/shop in a cute little small-town strip.
 
If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
 Spend it with family and friends, for sure. A vacation would be nice...but only if family and friends could come with me :)
 
If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
"Due Date Past, No Baby,"
 
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Not using turn signals and bad grammar are two of the main ones.
 
 
 
What is your favorite chick flick movie?
The Notebook & Steel Magnolias
 
If you don't like this scene, there's something wrong with you.
"It wasn't over....It still isn't over."
Ahhhhh :)

Love it. 

****************************************************************************

Happy Tuesday, bloggettes!

xoxo,
Sarah 

8 comments:

Kim @ wanderlustee.com said...

cute outfits!! ive been scouring online for some really cute FSU shirts for the season!!

im not really a football fan (or sports fan) but after dating a sports maniac for the past 2.5 years i think they are growing on me. at least football is only once a week!! haha

Alana Christine said...

New follower from the link-up. Can't wait to read more!

I totally forgot to list poor grammar in my pet peeves...dangit! I go crazy when people don't know how to use your/you're, there/they're/their and to/too. I'm going to have to go fix that right now!

Amy said...

Totally agree with you on the chick flicks! :)

Erin said...

Yayyy for football! We'll be cheering on the Buckeyes but also our BENGALS of course! :)

Katie said...

Agh we have the same movies! That is awesome!

Breanna said...

Thanks for linking up and I totally love your two chick flick favorites. Newest Follower!

xo breanna

nicoleandkevin said...

Your blog header is adorable, and so unique! Who doesn't love Steel Magnolias?! Super. Duper. Movie!!!

Blessings,
Nicole @ Three 31
http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

sophistifunk said...

i am beyond excited for football season! and steel magnolias and the notebook are two of my all time favorite movies :)

p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com