Wednesday, July 11, 2012

{WILW}

I haven't linked up for What I'm Loving Wednesday in quite some time. Since there are several things I'm loving this week, I figured it would make sense to head over to this kind of love and participate :)


 {1} I'm loving my new kicks from the Nike Outlet.

$30, people. And I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. I've been wearing flip flops for most of the summer, so it's no wonder I was having some foot pain. I also feel like my feet are less swollen when I wear tennis shoes. The last time I purchased new tennis shoes I was a freshman in high school, aka 10 years ago. Not kidding.

{2} I'm loving bagel thins.
 
pic via Google images

I've had these before, but for some reason this time they are blowing my mind. All the bagel flavor, none of the endless chewing, and less calories. Awesome possum.

{3} I'm loving DVR. JD and I decided to switch to Dish Network when we moved to our new apartment and this my first experience with DVR. I remember back in the day setting my parents TV to record shows on tapes. (Yanno, those rectangle things with the rolls of film in them? Yeah, old school.) Last night I was able to watch Our America with Lisa Ling while the trusty DVR saved Teen Mom for me to enjoy today. Love.


{4} I'm loving the possibility of a Wisconsin bloggers meet up.
 wisconsin
 pic via Pinterest

I've seen so many posts about bloggers in Texas getting together and recently some bloggers in my home state of Ohio met up. I'm jealous! I get so excited when I find blogs written by people in Wisconsin, because it doesn't happen often...we're either a rare breed or elusive. If you're from America's Dairyland and are interested in meeting up, head on over Katers Potaters and let her know :)

{5} I'm loving Snapple Peach Green Tea.
 pic via

While stocking up on some Arnold Palmer Half 'n Half, I grabbed a can of this just to try it out. It's so delicious! I've never been a huge tea person, but mix it with fruity flavors and I'm in.

Happy Wednesday to all :)

xoxo,
Sarah

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

I love Nike Outlet - we were just there last night!! I could spend so much $$ there!!

Katie said...

Those bagel thins look oh so yummy! And congrats on having a little one soon!!

wHiT | Black Little Button blog said...

I came across your blog from Katers and I'd love to be a part of the WI get together!!

Let me know if you need me to help with anything! :)
-wHiT