Thursday, July 26, 2012

lame.

Sorry I've been absent lately, kids. Lots going on around here and most of it stressful! Our wireless internet won't work so we have to be directly hooked up...#firstworldproblems, I know, and I hate to complain about it, but it really does cramp my style. This morning I also found a leak coming from our upstairs bathroom dripping right now into our dining area. Fabulous.To bring some positivity into this post,
Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup is hosting a New Friends Giveaway (with a surprise prize pack!) Check out her blog, follow via GFC, then leave a comment saying you follow in order to enter the giveaway. Also let her know that you found her from me, and I'll get an additional entry :) Thanks, friends! You will love her blog!

******************************************************************************

Have a super wonderful Thursday and I'll be back soon with a more exciting post-- and info about my
 100 Followers Giveaway

xoxo,
Sarah

No comments: