Thursday, July 5, 2012

bumpdate!

33 weeks, 3 days
 look at those puffy feet!!! eek!

How big is baby? According to thebump.com, "he weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches."

Total weight gain/loss? I'm sort of embarrassed to say, 34 lbs. However, my doctor is not worried in the least, so I shouldn't stress!

Maternity clothes?
I'm either in maternity clothes, maxi dresses, or underwear. Yes, don't hate. It's 102 degrees outside. Don't worry-- I'm clothed as I type this for you :)

Stretch marks? Still only a few on my chest.

Sleep? Since I'm not supposed to sleep on my back and {obviously} sleeping on my stomach is out of the question, my positions are limited. Limited to 2 actually- left side {preferred because apparently the baby gets more blood/oxygen this way} or right side. I feel like I'm constantly flipping back and forth because my shoulders and hips get stiff. And flipping over is no small task. Add in going to the bathroom every 1.5-2 hours and I'm actually surprised I wake up feeling refreshed!

Best moment this week? Buying the crib and dresser/changing table :) We went with Child of Mine by Carter's- Nursery 3-in-1 Convertible Crib and Combo Changing Table in Mocha from Walmart.

{Not our bedding.}

Movement? On and off throughout each day. Mostly in the evening.

Food cravings? Anything loaded with carbs and/or sugar. Awesome. This explains that weight gain :-P

Gender? BOY!

Labor Signs? Nope.

Belly Button in or out?\ Flat.

Wedding rings on or off? Off-- on a chain around my neck.

What I miss? The usual (deli meat, fish, Starbucks caffeinated drinks, over-easy eggs, sleeping on my stomach, a variety of clothes options when I get dressed each morning, being able to put on pants and shoes easily) + alcohol. This week I'm also adding being able to wear my socks and shoes without them cutting into my feet/ankles.

What I am looking forward to? Starting my weekly doctor's appointments soon :)

Weekly Wisdom? Listen to your doctor and your body. There are common symptoms, but no two pregnancies are the same. Don't let other women upset you with facts about their pregnancies. As long as you and baby are healthy, no worries!

Milestones? Actually having a place to put all Paxton's stuff! We're moved into our new apartment and I'm so excited to start decorating the nursery!

1 comment:

brynn said...

ok, you are SO CUTE.

and i love love loveeee the name paxton!