Friday, June 1, 2012

oooo, cute shoes!

...is what I said as I was browsing Polyvore for Friday's Fancies: [White Hot].
LWD: Little White Dress


Warehouse white dress
£40 - johnlewis.com

Teal shoes
$29 - lulus.com

Givenchy blue tote bag
$1,280 - forwardforward.com

Necklace
$115 - endless.com

Monki metal ring
€6 - monki.com

Christian Dior nail lacquer
$23 - lordandtaylor.com



 *********************************************************************************
[100] Questions
I used to love filling out surveys on MySpace. Yes, MySpace. Blast from the past, right there. Anyway, when I saw this floating around the blog world, I had to snatch it up and fill it out :) It's a set of 100 questions, but I'll only do 10 or so at a time to keep you (and me) sane. You're welcome.
 
  1. Are you young at heart or an old soul? An old soul, for sure. As much as I enjoy spontaneous fun, I'm a planner and I enjoy planning on spending nights at home doing absolutely nothing. I also love to reminisce and sometimes find it more fun than looking into the future. Not that my future has nothing to offer (I mean, Baby D's arrival in August will be the beginning of the rest of my life!), but my childhood/high school/college years were great and I try to remember every detail.
  2. What makes someone a best friend? A best friend is brutally honest with your best interest at heart. Therefore, if brutal honesty will completely break your spirit without any positive gain, the best friend tries to find a better method. A best friend celebrates your joys and weeps your sorrows. (So poetic, I know. Seriously, I just made that up.)
  3. What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most? I honestly can't think of one big thing. The year my sister and I got a foosball table was fun...and there was a year we both got bikes. This past Christmas my mom gave me a box of tree ornaments that were themed around my wedding. I know I'll treasure those forever.
  4. Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life. I really enjoyed the musical, Wicked. I saw it on Broadway my senior year of high school during a trip with the choir I was in. Then, our group of seniors from the choir sang "For Good" at graduation. (Never heard it?- go here.) This is how I feel about people from my past. Whether I've liked them or not, they've changed me. Maybe not for the better, but for good.
  5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one you dislike. I've always liked my feet because they're small for my height. I'm 5'10" with a size 7.5 foot. My sister is 5'11" with a size 10 so I've always felt lucky. I dislike my calves. They have been compared to chicken legs because they're super skinny with do definition.
  6. Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with? Definitely. I haven't spoken to a few good friends from high school for several months now and I miss them.
  7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? Emotional. But I'm lucky to have both :)
  8. Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title. I don't know about titles but any Adam Sandler movie I'm skeptical of. 
  9. What holiday do you most look forward to? Christmas. It pretty much blends into New Years and about a week of family celebrations is fine with me!
  10. How is the relationship between you and your parents? Good. Living in a different state has been interesting. Distance does make the heart grow fonder! But I know I'll be much more appreciative of our relationship when I move closer again. 
xoxo,
Sarah

8 comments:

Ashley {styleash} said...

Love that white dress- and it's so budget friendly! Great picks, lady!

Alyssa said...

I ADORE those shoes!! And what a great price!! Doesn't get much better than that!?

Stormy said...

I just stumbled upon your blog! So glad to find it as I live in Wisconsin too! That white dress is to die for! Love it!

XoXo,
Stormy

lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

This outfit is adorable! I love it! From the necklace down to the heels :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Swede Dreamer said...

The shoes! The bag! Love!!! Angie

Sarah said...

I am always afraid to wear a white shirt because I think it looks a little too 'stuck up' but you assuaged my fears & made it look SO cute!! Love it!

Clara Turbay said...

The ideas in this blog are spectacular and very tasteful.

Jevon D. Hayter said...

Great information on this site thanks for sharing!
Crocs Outlet