Monday, June 25, 2012

it's a [color] block party!

For this (past) week's Friday's Fancies, I thought I'd give a list of my favorite themed items (found on Polyvore) instead of creating an outfit.

I can't believe how late I am posting this, but I'm staying at my parents' house for a visit and their desktop has the oldest version of Internet Explorer possible, which Blogger doesn't support. I tried to download Firefox and Google Chrome a couple times, but there's always some roadblock that causes me to give up. Luckily my sister lent me her laptop so I can catch up on stuff!!

 Here's some bright wardrobe inspiration to start your week!

(1) $510, net-a-porter.com, Roksanda Ilinic Jim color-block silk-twill skirt
Pair this with a light weight white T or tank and brown, strappy sandals for a cute, casual look.

(2) $310, orlakiely.com, Color Block Reversible Cardigan
I'd wear this sweater with dark jeans and boots for a polished look in the fall.

(3) $95, lacoste.com, Lacaste Pink Color Block Goa
This cute watch can be worn as a punch of color with any casual outfit.

(4) $33, oldnavy.gap.com, Old Navy Womens Color Block Keyhole Dress
Who doesn't love Old Navy?! And I'm ALL about maxi dresses in my pregnant state!

(5) $98, endless.com, Cole Haan Jitney Canvas Color Block Tote
This is a cute beach or school bag. Not too big, not too small, and I love the colors!

(6) $79, nelly.com, Awear Panel Color Block Dress
I would put this with black pumps and bold black accessories for a night on the town.

(7) $34.95, pursesale.com, Color Block Clutch Handbag
Would add great color to a neutral outfit.

(8) $360, theoutnet.com, Herve Leger Color-block bandage skirt
Not sure what I would wear on top...maybe a white blouse?

(9) $68, mango.com, Dress Oldierla
Light and flowy for summer!

(10) $195, rebeccaminkoff.com, Large Color Block Zip Wallet
I like the uncommon purple and yellow combo.

(11) $36, jildorshoes.com, SOLUDOS Color Block Flat Espadrilles Neon/Salmon Pink
Never worn this type of shoe before...mainly because I don't like wearing shoes without socks.

What's your favorite item?
How do you/would you wear color blocking?

xoxo,
Sarah

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hi Sarah! I just saw that you were following my blog and I hadn't stopped over at yours until now! GO Buckeyes!!! Always exciting to find other Ohio people in the bloggy world! :) Congrats on the little one on the way I see!!!