Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush

First, happy Father's Day weekend to all dad's out there!

Second, Go HERE to see how you can help kids by eating ice cream!

Third,

 june 15th - outfit crush
Lauren Conrad 
Outfit to copy: Lauren Conrad's summer look. (Found on Pinterest.)


Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush

Friday's Fancies: Outfit Crush by sarahchristine


The one in the middle, obviously, is the closest copy. The others are just fun...because once I get started on Polyvore, it's hard to stop me :) I think my favorite is the floral skirt with the coral and aqua accessories.
Which do you like best? 

Black shirt
£65 - the-dressingroom.com

IHeart scoop neck top
€60 - veryeickhoff.com

American Vintage t shirt
$50 - stylebop.com

Bobi white t shirt
£38 - the-dressingroom.com

Miu Miu short skirt
$580 - miumiu.com

Acne skirt
€314 - ekseption.es

Linen skirt
£200 - brownsfashion.com

Glamorous winter white skirt
£16 - awear.com

Oscar de la Renta high heel shoes
$695 - net-a-porter.com

Lanvin ballet shoes
$570 - net-a-porter.com

Oroton ballet shoes
120 AUD - oroton.com

L.K.Bennett ballet shoes
£75 - johnlewis.com

Oasis ballet shoes
$65 - oasis-stores.com

J Crew hobo handbag
$258 - jcrew.com

Marni sunglasses
$280 - marni.com

Alice Olivia belt
$97 - aliceandolivia.com

Jack will
$17 - jackwills.com

Pieces leather belt
$12 - asos.com

Wet Seal braided belt
$2.99 - wetseal.com

Forever 21 woven belt
$8.80 - forever21.com

NARS Cosmetics matte foundation
$42 - narscosmetics.com

5 comments:

Samantha Tananbaum said...

LC was my inspiration this week too! Love all of the outfits you put together!

xo
Sam
www.lepetitepear.com

JKT said...

LOVE LC and these are great outfits! I'm starting a new job next week where we get to dress super casual and I think I may have to borrow some of your ideas :) Have a great weekend!!

Meggan said...

Love all of these fun options!! LC has such great style and you put your spin on it perfectly! Have a great weekend!

Valerie said...

I've nominated you for a Liebster: www.makemineacosmo.com

Clare Christine said...

What a perfect summer style, nothing is cuter than a shirt and skirt...especially with flats! I think my favorite is the last outfit. I would love if you could stop by and enter my pearl earring giveaway on the blog! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com