Thursday, June 14, 2012

[[currently]]

Happy Thursday, everybody! Today I'm playing along with Jenn at Perfectly Imperfect.


Here is a list about my life currently...

Current Book: 
A couple nights ago I tried to start Pictures of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff but just couldn't get into it.
 
 I'm trying to work my way through good books for young adolescents since I have to create a Reading/Writing Workshop class curriculum from scratch for next year. My plan was to have students choose from a list of books because giving them free reign in a library means they come back with stuff like this
Don't get me wrong...at some point getting kids to ready ANYTHING is a win. However, I got so sick of seeing these books last year. 
Anyway, I digress. I may move on to 
 
but I know it will make me cry. It doesn't take much to bring on the waterworks these days (thanks to baby).

Current Playlist:
Whatever my Summertime or Kenny Chesney stations on Pandora Radio play for me.
Yes, I have a Spice Girls station and a Walt Disney Station. and I am proud of them!

Current Color:
 Yesterday I was debating whether or not I wanted to jump on the ring-finger-accent-nail bandwagon. I couldn't make up my mind so I ended up not painting my nails at all. I'll get on that tonight...

Current Food/Drink:
I had a delicious bagel with peanut butter for breakfast this morning. And I'm contemplating walking myself to Barnes and Noble (yes, I'm within walking distance...be jealous) for an afternoon of reading/Starbucks.

Current Favorite Show:
Of course I started watching Teen Mom again. And I'm always up for an episode of House Hunters!

Current Need:
A Long Island Iced Tea :-P

Current Bane of my Existence:
Being told we can't move out of our current apartment a day late AND we can't move into our new apartment a day. Here's to being homeless for 24 hours! Blah...Seriously stressful. Luckily we know of a pet friendly hotel close by and we'll have both my dad and my FIL here to help out. 

Current Celebrity Crush:
I'd really like to watch a few One Tree Hill re-runs to see this guy
 Chad Michael Murray
 
Current #1 Blessing:
Feeling my little baby move around :) He was calm yesterday, which worried me a bit, but he's back to rolling, punching, kicking, etc. with a vengence!
 
Current Indulgence:
Buying more (maternity) clothes yesterday. I try to remind myself that this really is a necessity and not an indulgence (I need to be clothed, right?!), but spending money on clothes is difficult for me. I never understand why they have to cost so much, even on sale. I'm usually able to find regular dresses that are flowy enough to cover my belly. And they cost less than maternity clothes!


 
Current Outfit:
 Top: Oh Baby by Motherhood™ Ribbed Tank from Kohls ($10 on sale)

Bottoms: Secret Fit Belly™ Poplin Cargo Pockets Convertible Maternity Pants (by Motherhood Maternity, bought at Babies R Us for $10 on sale)

Earrings: I've had these forever... no idea where they came from.

Shoes: Bought these 2 summers ago at Payless.

Current Excitement:

Mini "vaca" to Ohio coming up :)

Current Mood:

Physically lazy, mentally stressed. This is not a good combo because I really want to get stuff done, but it's just not happening!

Current Favorite Quote:

"Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right."

I said this to my students as they began their Social Studies final exam. They didn't get it.

   Current Wishlist Item:

Well I really wish Blogger would stop putting a space between each line. This was not happening at the beginning of my post...why is it happening now?? Irritating.

I'd also like this hair

  wavy hair

    Current Favorite Product:

I don't use many cosmetics and I definitely don't stick to one brand. Whatever is cheapest is fine with me. Soooo, I'd probably say my iPhone. I've been obsessed with finding new apps lately. What are your favorite (free) apps?? Please share!

 

Alrighty, time to find something to get done or another way to waste time :)

 

xoxo,

Sarah 

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I am new to your blog and love it! Your baby bump is ADORABLE