Wednesday, June 13, 2012

15+15

I found this cute game called 30 Words from Julie. The goal is to come up with 30 words to describe yourself, but only 15 come from you. The other 15 come from your significant other. Or a best friend, parent, sibling, etc. for all the single ladies out there :) Here we go...

My 15:
1. creative
2. teacher
3. classy
4. foodie
5. considerate
6. shy
7. sarcastic
8. dependable
9. productive
10. worrier
11. safe
12. self-conscious
13. spontaneous wannabe
14. planner
15. cat person

Note: We were babies in this picture. Junior year of college at a local Mexican place for Margarita Monday.

His 15:
1. sexy

Him: "Can I just put sexy 15 times?"
Me: "No, that's cheating."
Him: "Can I think of 15 synonyms for sexy?"
Me: (mean look)
Him: "Okayyyy."
2. sarcastic
3. smart
4. sweet
5. loving
6. responsible
7. beautiful
8. classy
9. clumsy
10. funny
11. cute

Him: "White.....I don't hear you typing."
Me: "I'm not writing that down."
Him: "What? You're white."
Me: (mean look)
12. worrier
13. kind
14. corny
15. perfect

Comments:
1, 7, 11, and 15: Awwww :)

3: He is smarter than me, but I appreciate that he appreciates my brains.

9: I am currently afflicted with pregnancy hands. Seriously. I drop at least 5 things a day. My most recent mishap occurred while trying to get the blender down from a high cabinet. I dropped it from above my head. Luckily, we have a bad-ass blender and it wasn't even phased by the beating.

14:  I do enjoy a good pun. 

Isn't he just a peach? I love that man. 

xoxo,
Sarah 

2 comments:

MandeeFoFandee said...

this is so cute! I will be stealing it! :)

elizalouise.bell said...

I like the convo that was put with this. Hahaha

xx
L