Wednesday, May 16, 2012

pins as of late.




[click button to link up]

Recent posts from each of my Pinterest boards.
"I Say"
sometimes you will never know the the true value of a #moment until it becomes a #memory
Heartbreakingly true. Cherish every moment.

 "I Go"
King's Cross station's tribute to Harry Potter in London.
King's Cross station's tribute to Harry Potter in London.

"I Teach"
 i could say this every day to my students. 
I could say this every day to my students...


classroom decoration: fold over the table cloth and tape it for a double ruffle look.
 Totally want to decorate my desk and other tables like this.

I'm totally making an obnoxious-sized sign that says this for a hall pass next year.
I love obnoxious hall passes.

"I Wear"
 love.
 Love.

"I Decorate"
colorful clock
Cute colorful clock!

"I Create"
street/apt number on flower pots 
I'd like to do this at our new place since we'll have our own entrance.

"I Eat"
 cilantro lime rice 
Cilantro Lime Rice. Love it from Chipotle and I've tried making it before but it wasn't too great. Maybe this recipe will be better.


Carrot and Zucchini Bars with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting :)
Carrot and Zucchini Bars with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting. These sound delicious AND nutritious :)

"Go Bucks"
 o.h.i.o.
Love my buckeye state.

"Two Hearts Collide" 
anniversary idea
Anniversary idea-- notes attached to balloons.

"Beautiful People"
love them.
My love for trash TV really misses these 2.

"I Watch"
The Blind Side
SUCH a great movie.

"Simply Adorable"
want.
I want one so badddd!

"Things I Love"
 cute.
so cute!

Love this book.
Must buy for my little girl. I remember my Daddy reading it to me all the time.

"Beauty: Hair and Makeup"
 Pinned Image
Going to try on my toes.

"I Want"

  United States bookshelf.

"Home Ideas"
  refrigerator. yes, please!
This refrigerator is ridiculous.

"Future Family"
birth announcement onesie
Good idea- birth announcement onesie.

"I Gift"
35 random acts of kindness 
I'd love to do this one day.

"I Drink: Beverages"
Raspberry Lemonade Crystal Light Slushy 
 Uhhh, how refreshing does THIS sound?!

 "I Eat: Treats"
Pumpkin S'mores Cake, {recipe} 
Pumpkin S'mores Cake. Love pumpkin. Love s'mores. Love cake. This is a no brainer.

"4th of July"
 4th of July. So how does it work? The drink with the highest sugar content stays on the bottom. Use red fruit punch on the bottom, blue Gatorade in the middle, diet 7-up or sprite on top.
Red, white, and blue refreshment.

"St. Patty's"
Key Lime Cheesecake Cupcakes
Key Lime Cheesecake Cupcakes. Yummm!

"Easter"
 need to do this!
 Totes cute.

"Funnies"
 yes.
Oh so true.

"Holly and Jolly"
 so making a neighborhood of these next Christmas :)
Most def making a village of these next year.

Don't follow me on Pinterest? 
Why not??
Find me here. 

Until next time,

xoxo,
Sarah 

9 comments:

Trish said...

i <3 the HP tribute! that made me giggle!
Trish @ Tales from ...

krys said...

the us bookshelf!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Cilantro-lime rice looks fantastic!

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

That infiniti ring is so cute! It would even look nice as a tattoo if I had the courage to do it, LOL! And that cilantro lime rice- YUM! I miss all things Mexican inspired- Germany is lacking in that department!

Hope you have a great day!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

2happychickens said...

i love the someecards! and the infinity ring. amazing stuff to be found on Pinterest!

Nichole said...

Loving that ring! And is there a someecards out there that isn't funny?!

Nicole Rene said...

haha I wanna see the HP tribute haha! and omg I love that LOVE earring! & gosh LC, she always gotta look so good haha jealousssss :)

Sarah said...

Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house!

Natalie said...

How many people do you think run into the Harry Potter wall everyday?