Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bumpdate: 28 Weeks

 
How big is baby? As of our ultrasound 1 week ago, he was 2 lbs 6 oz

Total weight gain/loss? About 15 lbs.

Maternity clothes?
I'm now up to 4 pairs of pants and 6 shirts.

Stretch marks? Still only a few on my chest.

Sleep? Waking up once or twice a night to use the bathroom, but I always go right back to sleep.

Best moment this week? Hearing name suggestions from my students. Among the ones I put on the NO list were (as spelled by them): Rumplestiltzkin, Tutenkamen, and Queen Latifa!


Movement? On and off throughout each day. Getting stronger!

Food cravings? Sweets!

Gender? BOY!

Labor Signs? Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Almost completely flat.

Wedding rings on or off? Off if I'm planning on being outside in the humidity, but on most of the time.

What I miss? The usual (deli meat, fish, Starbucks caffeinated drinks, over-easy eggs, sleeping on my stomach, a variety of clothes options when I get dressed each morning, being able to put on pants and shoes easily) + alcohol.

What I am looking forward to? Only 7 days of school left. This really has nothing to do with pregnancy. Our next appointment is on Monday :)

Weekly Wisdom? If you have a fear of farting in front of your significant other, you need to get over it :-P

Milestones? No gestational diabetes! Also feeling the kicks get stronger and stronger.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You are so cute!! Thanks for the bump updates! Best of luck with the remaining 7 days, you deserve the summer break for sure!!

MandeeFoFandee said...

you look amazing! also, it's weird to read your update and see BOY! ;)