Wednesday, April 4, 2012

20 weeks :)

 Total weight gain/loss? About 3 lbs

Maternity clothes?
None yet, but I did get a Be Maternity band that I wear with some pants that can no longer be buttoned.

Stretch marks? none

Sleep? Waking up once a night to use the bathroom. Been a little uncomfortable the past few nights. I'm trying to break my stomach sleeping habit and my body doesn't like it. Also- woke up with the worst Charlie Horse everrrrr. I hope this isn't a reoccurring thing. Apparently I need to drink more water.

Best moment this week? Knowing that we're having the ultrasound on Thursday!

Movement? Some throughout each day. Some can be felt on the outside now and hubs felt it for the first time last week:)

Food cravings? I really don't think I've had any but hubs disagrees. I think I'm just letting myself eat all the things I've always wanted :-P

Gender? We're so close!

Labor Signs? None, thank goodness.

Belly Button in or out? In, but it's starting to get flat and hubs is NOT happy about it!

Wedding rings on or off? On. They're usually tighter in the summer than the winter anyway so I don't know if my fingers are swelling or not.

What I miss? deli meat, fish, Starbucks caffeinated drinks, over-easy eggs, sleeping on my stomach.

What I am looking forward to? People who don't know me being able to tell that I'm pregnant.

Weekly Wisdom? Definitely not far enough along to give advice about this whole thing :) I do have to say though, the first movements I'm feeling don't feel like what has been described to me. People say "flutters" or "taps", but it feels more like muscle spasms to me....when you  have a muscle spasm you have movement under the skin that you can't control. Same thing.

Milestones? Probably being able to feel the movement on the outside- exciting!

No comments: