Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 months.

"Bad blogger!"
That was a self-scolding for not posting for 3 months.
3 MONTHS.
So sorry, all.
Thanks to those of you who stuck around...I lost a few during my hiatus. 

Here's what I've been up to since the holidays.

The hubby was sick over Christmas, but we managed to enjoy our time in the Buckeye state with family. I started not feeling well on our trip back and thought I was coming down with what he had. Something clicked in my brain and I decided to take a little test....
That's right- We're expecting :)
Baby Denen will be here in August.

After that discovery the nausea really set in, I came down with a cold, AND I had to go back to work. The school days got longer and for several weeks I was going to bed at 7pm in order to get through the day. Not being able to breathe AND not being able to take NyQuil is the worst. No fun.

JD and I decided that we'd really like to start our new family around family. We'd love to move back to Ohio, but, of course, money dictates our lives. JD is applying for jobs, but right now I don't have much hope. On the brighter side, I've been pinning such cute baby items.
 Chevron crib bumper.
 Fancy onesie.
 First Halloween costume.
 Tie bibs.
 'stache pacifiers.
 pink and grey nursery
 love the trees.
 orange and grey nursery. love the picture frames on the tree.

We don't know yet whether we're having a boy or girl so right now we are all over the place in terms of decorating and names. Some of our top names are (girl) Charlotte, Ellis, Cora and (boy) Jaimeson, Emerson, and Kieran. We like names that are rather uncommon but not weird.

I'm currently on Spring Break (yayyyy) so this ole blog will be getting some much needed TLC this week. So will my apartment. Can you say "floors that haven't been washed since we moved in"? Yeah. Gross. We vacuum and spot clean but hardly ever do any thorough scrubbing. Annnnd since the in-laws are coming to visit next weekend and my parents are coming the weekend after that, I'll be a merry maid for the next several days :)

Welcome back to me. Hopefully I'll also get around to commenting on your lovely blogs this week, too. 

Even though the weather here is not as nice as it has been- Happy Spring, everyone!

xoxo,
Sarah

6 comments:

Kate as of Late said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I feel like practically every blogger i know is pregnant! Gahh, can't wait to see more adorable baby pins! And welcome back!! :)

LAUREN said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Mary said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!!! You are going to be such a wonderful mother! :)

Mateya said...

Yay for joining the baby train! :) Congratulations!

OKinUK said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful!

elvi said...

Whooohooo super congrats!!! :-)